I cannot wait to kiss this smiley face.
I am taking my wife on a Babymoon in April to the Florida Keys after finding an amazingly priced flight last night. I was up until almost 4 in the morning reading, booking a resort, and seeing what we can get into down there. I love to travel. I also really love to read guidebooks about where we’re going. I use them to choose things to do while we’re there, find neat little places to eat, and find hidden beaches, authentic experiences, and off-the-beaten-path places.
So, I added a few books to Calibre and pushed them to my Voyage to read over the next weeks including:
- Fodor’s South Florida 2015: With Miami, Fort Lauderdale & the Keys.
- June Keith’s Key West & the Florida Keys: A Guide to the Coral Islands
- Key West & the Florida Keys – the Delaplaine 2015 Long Weekend Guide
- The Stapleton Long Weekend Guide to Gay Key West & the Florida Keys
- Fodor’s in Focus: Florida Keys
I’m on a quest to read 50 books in 2015.
8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 / 50 – Key West Travel Books
I wish these photos had some natural light but we took them too late. We had dinner with friends and then toured our birthing hospital this evening. We are only four months from having a baby!
She started her series by photographing her friends sleeping early in the morning in their bedrooms—a time, as she wrote on her website, “when people don’t really care about their appearance and one can see their attitude to each other and to this life that is growing inside their family.”