I am taking my wife on a Babymoon in April to the Florida Keys after finding an amazingly priced flight last night. I was up until almost 4 in the morning reading, booking a resort, and seeing what we can get into down there. I love to travel. I also really love to read guidebooks about where we’re going. I use them to choose things to do while we’re there, find neat little places to eat, and find hidden beaches, authentic experiences, and off-the-beaten-path places.
So, I added a few books to Calibre and pushed them to my Voyage to read over the next weeks including:
- Fodor’s South Florida 2015: With Miami, Fort Lauderdale & the Keys.
- June Keith’s Key West & the Florida Keys: A Guide to the Coral Islands
- Key West & the Florida Keys – the Delaplaine 2015 Long Weekend Guide
- The Stapleton Long Weekend Guide to Gay Key West & the Florida Keys
- Fodor’s in Focus: Florida Keys
I’m on a quest to read 50 books in 2015.
8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 / 50 – Key West Travel Books