Check out their KickStarter. Early backing at $20 nets you a t-shirt!
I leave in a few weeks to go to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park in Florida. For the first time EVER I am going camping. It’s a moments walk from the bay and the gulf beach. I picked up some snorkel gear and a saltwater fishing license and we are going to do some scallop fishing. I don’t like to line fish (wriggling, worms, fileting) but the thought of plucking items out of the bay with my bare hands is intriguing.
And here’s the best video showing you how to clean em.
We’ll also be doing some beach kite flying, beach frisbee, and catching the Perseid Meteor Shower. I borrowed my dad’s binoculars and plan on spying on some wildlife.
I am ready to go and cannot wait!
Juegas Todos los Días
I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
– Goin Down the Road (Grateful Dead / Woody Guthrie cover)
– Something Like Olivia
– Paper Doll / cover of Peter Gabriel’s “In Your Eyes”
– Speak for Me
– Who Says
– If I Ever Get Around to Living
– In Your Atmosphere (LA Song)
– Queen of CA
– Born and Raised
– Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
– Cover of Willie Nelson’s “I Gotta Get Drunk”
– Whiskey, Whiskey, Whiskey
– Dear Marie
– Edge of Desire
– Age of Worry
– Waiting On the World to Change
– Face to Call Home
Between the 90’s glasses and the mother’s eye roll is my love for this gif.